Whether your needs include a sole practitioner medical suite or a corporate relocation, Verity Commercial’s approach includes the same integrated services. Our approach begins with an understanding of your business’ strategic objectives. Our goal is to make the real estate fit your business, and not compromise your business strategies due to unplanned real estate decisions. Our tenant representation services include in depth market studies, planning and scheduling and comprehensive budgeting including lease costs, build out, furniture, and IT infrastructure. Dependable decision matrixes are expertly compiled so that executive real estate decisions can be made with confidence. We will negotiate responsively and tirelessly on your behalf to bring you the best deal possible. Our job is not complete until you move in.
The Verity Team provides much more than typical brokerage services, we also own and build commercial real estate. This understanding of the pressures brought to owners by tenants, financing, market conditions, contractors, utility providers, and maintenance, puts us in the position of “virtual partner” with our clients as opposed to simply a “service provider.”
The Verity Team does not wait for Prospects or their agents to contact them to inquire about a specific space. We proactively market directly to these Prospects. Our proven system allows us to match likely Tenants for a specific assignment. This is done through the pairing of our extensive Tenant database with our proprietary analytical market-studies. This results in quicker and more effective lease-ups and sales in comparison to other firms.
In addition, your leasing proposal will encompass your return objectives due to our ability to truly understand your proforma. Our clients receive detailed market updates, realistic leasing projections and assertive marketing. Our marketing tools include proven foot canvassing, print collateral as well as bold online marketing campaigns—all distributed in a strategic, call-to-action fashion.
Verity Commercial personnel’s roots are based in the construction industry. Our long standing relationships ensure that the right construction team is assembled and tailored to your project’s specific needs. We diligently, competitively, and fairly solicit proposals and bids from qualified vendors. Our preconstruction services include early comprehensive budgeting that is fully integrated with your overall real estate budget. We employ the strategy of “Designing to a Budget” rather than “Budgeting the Design.” Starting first with a comprehensive cost modeled budget greatly reduces the possibility of budget overrun surprises later in the design process. We develop contract strategies that provide the ownership with protection and clearly define project expectations. We serve as your facilities department and manage all aspects of design/construction and keep the ownership fully informed of project status in terms of scope, budget, and schedule.
Our development services background is diverse and includes office, flex, industrial, laboratories, data centers, healthcare facilities, commercial condos, and complicated Public Private Partnerships (PPEA).
Our development services include:
- Site Search
- Market Analysis
- Proforma Development
- Financing Assistance
- Due Dilegence Studies
- Site/Building Cost Budgeting
- Designer/Contractor Selection
- Construction Management
From a multi-state high tech manufacturing facility site search to a land use evaluation, we apply our diverse real estate background to your needs. We incorporate detailed market conditions, budgeting, proforma development, as well as state and local incentive packages into our site analysis process. Our facility planning process includes detailed preconstruction budgeting and facility layout and use analysis.
Our commercial consulting services include:
- Market value assessment
- Continued use assessment
- Highest and best use assessment
- Market Income assessment
- Market economic assessment
- Operation’s management
- Broker RFP and selection
- Transaction management
- Promote for IRR and return analysis for JV
- Development of deal Performa’s
- Sensitivity analysis
- Advising and implementing on structuring and capital markets strategies
- Negotiation of strategic real estate transaction terms and operating agreements
- Evaluate economic position, rights and remedies of various stakeholders
- Advise on the business implications and leverage points of key agreements
- Identify assets to hold and where to concentrate restructuring efforts
- Recognize loan restructuring and/or extension issues including pay downs, escrows, cash controls, A:B note splits, provisions for new money
- Develop strategies to preserve value, cut losses, save costs, improve operations and solve tax issues
- Evaluate on business case for restructuring, modifying or extending loans
- Implement restructuring plan
- Prepare term sheets and negotiate restructuring as appropriate
- Facilitate and develop investment strategy protocols