Hear from IT, banking, and insurance experts about how to protect your company in this ever-changing environment.
Business Owners: Ready to move into the next business phase? Get to know what you don’t know.
Congrats – you’ve grown a good base of contracts/clients. Now is the time to make sure you’re addressing the threats of today’s cybersecurity landscape:
- IT: Protect your firm from insider threats as well as outside bad actors. People can be your biggest risk – make sure your staff is trained and that your infrastructure is set up to mitigate risk.
- Banking: Know the types of fraud and understand ways to prevent them by using your financial institution for guidance.
- Cyber Insurance: There are potentially enormous costs associated with even a small cyber breach or attack. How will your business pay for forensic examination, regulatory notifications, credit monitoring, data recovery and many other associated costs?
Get ideas and help from advisors who are experts in each area.
Join us on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 from 7:30-9:30AM for a presentation and Q&A discussion by industry professionals on cyber threats to your business. A complimentary breakfast will be served. This is a free event so seats will go quickly!
Hosted by the Reston Business Advisory Council – a group of business advisors whose purpose is to inform business owners of best practices in purposefully growing a company both professionally and personally. Members include:
- Scott Dondershine, Esq., CPA at David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP
- Pete Eisert, President of Eisert Insurance Service
- Ellen Jennings, CEO, BEI, Outsourced IT Support
- Haig Kondayan, CFP, Wealth Management Advisor at Northwestern Mutual (Business and Personal Financial Planning)
- Bob Moskal, Quantive: M&A, Exit Planning & Business Valuations
- Kahlil Perez, Partner at The Capital Group (Employee Benefits)
- Moe Sadeghi, CPA at Ross, Langan, & McKendree, LLP
- Ken Traenkle, CoFounder & Principal at Verity Commercial, LLC
- Dayana Villanueva, Vice President, Business & Professional Banking at M&T Bank